AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

what a saga this has beeni sold a couple of days ago, after that...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    what a saga this has been

i sold a couple of days ago, after that dismal and very disturbing announcement. No orders confirmed? A small number of tests only just arrived?? We all seemed to think they were here and ready to go, with orders in the bag. What happened?? Seemed to be many contradictions and causes for concern. Very complex situation, beyond my ken.

Now wondering about jumping back in.

One of the main risks seems to be: they evaluate the tests and they are no good. Or even that they can be perceived as no good. If that happens, presumably all is lost.

But, if it can somehow be established, to the people who matter, that the tests work and do have a useful role - maybe not so much immediately but more so in the future - could be good business.

But if i wait for a great announcement to be made, maybe will be too late.

Are there any good reasons for me to believe the tests might be okay? Or, in fact, might be a good enough product to be sold into an environment that is no longer in such a state of panic.

Is that the gist of it?

(One of the reasons I invested in the first place - apart from salivating greed - was the thought that this product might actually do good)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.