AN1 11.1% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

The way I see it is that they're now doing their due diligence...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    The way I see it is that they're now doing their due diligence and testing these kits before making any further orders. Not sure why this comes so late. Given how small the initial order is it means that any damage is minimal.

I would think that the parties interested in the tests will be waiting for Cellmid to see if they're working. So the good part about this is that they haven't spent much money on the deal yet. And lots of people are now more in the know about the other pillars of the business.

What Maria needs to do now is to get the tests confirmed. If they're good then she needs to get sales deals done *before* making any new orders. It would be unforgivable if she ordered more without money in the pocket. And if the tests are insufficient then she should avoid any further orders.

Worst case - Cellmid will not order any more tests and have $6m to $7m more in the bank and use the cash for other means. Best case - turns out tests are sufficiently suitable for testing people for immunity. Then they'll still sell a bunch.

I do have to say that I have recently been disappointed with Maria's handling of things on social media. I wish she'd just retreat from social media entirely and stop making personal posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.691M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $8.671K 1.051M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1735002 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.