CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

So if you apply that same philosophy to all stock forums do they...

1. 12,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    So if you apply that same philosophy to all stock forums do they also have the same impact?........................................Or is it just a Hot Copper thing, that does that market movement??

Retail is meat for the grinder. We are nOT market makets & the sooner you realise that the longer you will last.

FYI - Market markers DO NOT read hotcopper for their next tip...

That said it is a great forum for the likes of the us to divulge what we think ect.
    (I only post on stock that give me grief - couldn't be bothered on the ones that are making me money)

MM may try to convince others to buy or sell... but to be a market marker not the case.

When the price goes up......is that Hot copper as well mocing the dial.

Ie are mum & dad investors lining up, fora second tilt after being reamed royaly?

Need new blood & meat for the grinder & a fredh set of hands.

MM are ahead of the curve & accumute, mark up, distribute & mark down....all without the help of a stock forum.

I cant reconcile where the share price is where it is currentlt as it beggars belief, when compared to others as a proxy. Yet here we are.

Although our cobalt ore with its yet to be disclosed cost to mine (can't believe it STILL unviable - well I can actually) is still to add any value to the share price.

24c here we come.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.