CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Celsius Begins Drilling at Opuwo Cobalt Project, page-64

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Rather large volumes changing hands again today. This absorption has been happening since March 17 from what I can tell. That's the day that the trading volume turned around after the previous high volume from the CR.

On another note, I'm wondering if anyone here is having a bit of deja vu about the whole situation? I'm referring to the stretch of time in 2018 when CLA first came into my radar. I still remember my frame of mind back then. The price of Cobalt was at around these same levels now, all stocks related to Cobalt were pumping hard, and the CLA SP was already more than 10c by then. I remember thinking to myself back then, "Gee, I wish I had bought in when it was 3c" and really envying those that did! I guess the overall sentiment around Cobalt made me think that way.

Now, here we are again. Cobalt price is again near all time highs, there appears to be a Cobalt bull run just starting up (some familiar stocks are also pumping), and.... CLA is at 3c! My wish came true! Insert cynical laugh....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $540 45.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6154143 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1852595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.