CLA 0.00% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Celsius Dual-Lists on the Namibian Stock Exchange, page-37

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    just a point I'd like to make about the AQS story I recited(again) this morning, lower down.

The reason I got out my and my funds shares of AQS at 40cents average and it went on to 26$, is that not in our wildest imagation (and I can get quite bullish as you know) we could not reasonably value the stock in the early part of iots life at much over 2$ at the time.Even with bullish models and forecasts such as platinum going to 300-even 400 and oz. (it went to almost 2,200 an oz eventually I believe!!)

As I had put the deal together along with my partner in switzerland whose now also piled CLA for the same reasons as me,as we see it as so similar -so we had stock at just 2cents about 40 mill shares- we sold tons at 10cents at 15 cents at 20 at 30 at 60 at 80etc and had very few left to sell higher up and so our average exit was 42 cents.

It went on way higher than we imagined later as things happend we could not account for earlier on -
    1. the platinum price went far, far higher than we could logically imagine- and cobalt may well do the same in next year or two or three IMO.
    2. Due to being good and well respected and fast the management team got offerd other good deals which they took into the company and that Kept adding unforseen value.

so far in CLA we are concentrating naturally just on Opumu mine-which is friggin massive. But IMO i as astute and smart and connected as he is I would not put it past BB to stick another big deal or two into CLA later. He now has access to great new deals as hes a hot potatoe in the battery metals sector now. People know him and trust him, and he has a good team together now and big following finacially . Its often a lot easier to stick new deals into an existing better funded and growing company that to stick them into another a new shell co and start from square one all over again. I have a sneaking suspicion we may such happening in CLA in the future.

so apart from liking the Opuwu project hugely on current facts available to us ..... factors 1 and 2 above also make me keep saying ...."dont underestimate how high this share price can go".

Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $878 73.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 7579706 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12017 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.