CLA 9.09% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Celsius Resources Board Changes, page-34

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    That may be the case, but I reckon this needed to be done at some point. The cleaning out of the old mob. The bullet that needed to be bitten, so to speak.

At least now, CLA can no longer be accused of being just a shell that the BOD simply keeps rinsing and repeating. I’m sure there are a lot of folks out there holding a grudge against BO or even BB. Let’s just say that with the departure of BO, the soul of View Resources has left CLA. In the case of BB… look, who knows what happened during his stint but it looks like he was at odds with “CLA” (guess who?) in terms of how to progress Opuwo. The whole thing just seemed to fall off a cliff.

The new guy leaving, I really have no idea what happened there. Based on the down vote he got in the AGM, it looks like he didn’t get the backing of some of the big stake holders, and that’s why he left. That’s pretty obvious. What we don’t know is what caused the downvote?
    Just looking at it from my small retail investor POV, I think it’s because of non-performance. The SP movement from when he joined to now has been nonexistent and it’s justified too. Nothing much has been done since he joined. We didn’t gain anything from him joining, so what’s the rationale in us losing so much just from him departing? It makes no sense at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $15.16K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 10584457 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1293939 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.