CLA 7.69% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

That result was a long time coming and people know the next news...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    That result was a long time coming and people know the next news from this company will be a long time coming so they gone off into more active stocks. We cant expect the day traders and short termers to be following this stock.
    Mineralised said in a recent post :If the company (CLA) put up a set of tenement boundaries on geology it will show a good picture of the potential.
    I dont expect we will see that , I have put up several maps on here of the tenements CLA has around the MCB area one of which includes a resource that has never been mentioned by the company. Some of the tenements fall within a new National Park yet the tenements are still alive on the Dept record book. They are in the name of Makilala Mining which CLA now owns. Freeport McMorran / Phelps Dodge had a lot of projects in the Philippines under many names Makilala Mining , Tambuli Mining, PDEP , Malibato , Kumakata Mining.
    There is for sure lots of potential around MCB area as you have seen from a post i put about Freeports interest in the area around Batong Buhay.
    Another connection of the family linked to CLA management is that same family is also a JV partner with Chevron in the 100 MW Kalinga Geothermal Power Project which is well advanced and have drilled wells near Batong Buhay this Project is aimed at power supply to the region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.058K 245.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 748336 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2880254 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.