CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Thats what it says 30% economic interest as the CLA registered...

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Thats what it says 30% economic interest as the CLA registered local companies are Philippine Entities the same as a person. However this money does not get a mine up and going the CAPEX was estimated at USD 253 million to develop the mine.
    The setup is not too clear when it says . MMCI will be the owner and holder of the mining rights, interests, and licenses, particularly the MPSA as a 60:40 company with 40% ownership by CLA and 60% owned by Sodor, Inc.
    MMCI is Makilala Mining Corporation a Philippine registered company set up by Freeport McMorran to hold the licences at MCB and that was sold to CLA.
    This proposal below dated October 2022 i dont know if its yet been passed and if it ever will be law.
    MANILA – A House of Representatives panel on Wednesday approved a new fiscal regime for the mining sector, whichis expected to generate PHP37.5 billion in its first full year of implementation.The House ways and means committee approved a bill proposing a rationalized and single fiscal regime applicable to allexisting and prospective large-scale metallic mines, regardless of location.The committee adopted the version of the Department of Finance, which would “bring the country’s effective tax rate onmining (considering all taxes) to 51 percent, up from 38 percent under the current system.

It also states that a minimum government share of 60 percent of net mining revenues, including all government taxes,
    fees, and charges, will be imposed on mining operations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.