CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Not drilling straight up. The system will be beneath overburden...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Not drilling straight up. The system will be beneath overburden so better IP or Resistivity (Geophys) study is best option. Wait for ALK to drill and see if their targets and drilling correlate.

Project like this needs to achieve $100/t grade and 15+ year mine life to stack up. CAPEX will be around $1B. CLA will need to find something to cost share with neighbours on processing plants and a raft of service costs.

One drilling intersection does not make a mine, but you have to start somewhere and nearology isn't the worst thing you can do if you get it cheap, and there are old workings. Old workings are always good.

As CLA have cash, I would push towards a proper geomag, forget the geochem it may be misleading, focus near to the old workings if an anomaly is found spend money on one drill campaign RC only in short term for grade assessment only. This program should cost around $1M. If you can't get the grades from this campaign, by then you should have enough regional info to make a decision about whether it's worth pushing any further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7809185 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9769839 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.