CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Dear Stoatylet me start by pointing out the oxymoronic nature of...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    Dear Stoaty

let me start by pointing out the oxymoronic nature of your claim:

"What amazes me are people who only know 5% of what happened and making up rash and untrue suggestions. You are totally WRONG on what was going behind the scenes."

Your claim is obviously based on the assumption that you know what I do and do not know. That amazes me, and I can tell you that you don't.

Moreover, your claim is wrong because my "suggestions" are based on data readily available on HC:
    FACT 1 -- you wanted to boot the previous Board and replace them with a board that included people you know
    FACT 2 -- even late January 2021 you talked about a WIN-WIN and maybe this is the year of CLA (see Post #: 50443898)
    FACT 3 -- then you sold out putting downward pressure on the SP

In another post today, you boasted at least you could get a Top 20. So can I. Today's Top-20 shows that Top-20 holders have stengthened their positions, that Syndicate Minerals and Sunset Capital still hold their 20 million shares (and Borg still his 22 million), that there are some new names, and that it now takes over 7 million to be in the Top-20 (compared to less than 5 million in December 2020). And....it shows you are the only one that sold out.

Despite the above three FACTS you seem keen to claim you did some good for us long-term holders and I'd like to believe that. But please forgive current holders for being somewhat skeptical of someone who writes in January that 2021 might be the year for CLA and then turns around and sells out. Rather than hiding behind "what was going on behind the scenes", why don't you tell us what that is. In lieu of some tangible facts the above three FACTS seem to speak load and clear. More so than your mystical "behind the scenes" reference and the erroneous assumption that you would know what I do and do not know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $7.902K 718.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 17596320 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 826537 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.