FGR 4.03% 6.0¢ first graphene limited

you are happy with the progress? I would say they again fail to...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    you are happy with the progress? I would say they again fail to deliver on all fronts and try to hide this behind their new carrot - the huge concrete potential, which of course needs some years of development... haha.... this news is no news, really that was all known, e.g. the hexmotar stuff is on gtm website since months, etc... if I only recap the past 12 months - where is the deal with AMDnano, where is the deal with Hubron, where is the deal with the textile company, whats going on at sellafield, what has the super sales agent for asia - planartech (why did they buy-in) - achieved? etc. etc. etc. or maybe the most important question why did the former concrete manager leave after only some months?! Also the solar play - greatcell - are they that good, they did go bancrupt some years ago...

I really thought they took the money from the US investor to expand production due to incoming orders bigger than the current production capacity. But the more time passes by it looks like its simply working capital and nothing is really on the horizen. meanwhile the other public listed graphene plays like versarien, directa plus, nanoxplore were able to achieve some millions in revenue but of course the leader not...

I am invested since 2016 where it was a graphite play and they told us at this point in time they will start to deliver graphite at years end. 6 years later and the only outcome was bruning money.... all progress got absorbed by capital raises... ok thats the game by investing in startups, but hell my patience is over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 5.9¢ $42.62K 700.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36656 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 228058 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.1¢ 35421
Last updated 11.25am 01/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.