CTM 10.0% 31.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Centaurus Secures Exceptional Nickel-Cobalt Project, page-122

1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    The leopard has changed its spots.

CTM are treating this tenement in a much more agressive manner than the others.

1. Already confirming mineralization (and makeup of that mineralization) from surface.

Typically, CTM would hit off with a mag/IP survey and head into soil/stream sediment samples.

IMO They must have already received some very good results from their DD reasearch, either from hand held xref & soil samples.. They have soil samples - look at them bagging them up in the photos in the ANN.

2. First up they are Auger drilling to prove up geochem and are commencing immediately (probably translates to "we already started").

3. They have mentioned the priority of proving up a resource ASAP. This has never happened, they have never used the R word.

Now anyone who read my analysis of Pebas and Tek/INV thoughts on the prospect will know CTM are typically shy of over promising on the potential of targets. Pebas looks like, from all technical aspects - an exceptional prospect with high chances (INV head Geos words, not mine) of hitting the fault controlled source of the gold copper cobalt anomolies.

CTM are very bullish on this one, and after spending the weekend looking throught the CPRM database, I have an idea as to why.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30380090/single
    Last edited by Messiah: 04/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $156.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 30.5¢ $367.9K 1.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205976 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.