CTM 2.30% 42.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Centaurus Secures New Manganese Project in B, page-45

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: Ann: Centaurus Secures New Manganese Proj... "CTM is the exploration company for AGO. Just like GIR and FRS.
    The company will compensate the target company with a healthy premium when management is certain of the JORC resource. "

JohnV,

Although I hate to admit it, I have to agree with you with that comment.

For, it is the usual norm, that the company that holds/control a stranglehold on an explorer, they only use the explorer to be doing the work and take all of the risks with it, (with their own money of course), wait till the Mining Licence is approved, and then out they come with a premium, and take us all out.

Of course that will only happen, after they've given us a good workover first to keep our sp as low as possible in order to get the lowest VWAP. And while the shorting of shares was hard to go unnoticed by the regulators when our share price was only at around 8 or 10 cents, with the higher sp, it is all allowed to happen and free game.

I have seen that happen so many times before that it isn't funny.

All we have as a defense against that to happen, is the Management. If it is prepared to put up a good fight if the price at the time is not good enough of course.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $210.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $323.3K 743.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 149591 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 8907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.