SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Agree with above comments, best parts for mine are: "The central...

1. 2,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2045
    Agree with above comments, best parts for mine are:

"The central banking agreement allows iSignthis to manage costs on the same basis as a bank as our transactional volumes increase, and provide siSignthis with the ability to grow and transact independent of any other commercial entity’s interests."

ISX are cutting out the middle man. Once integrated this will result in lower costs and greater control for ISX. Tick.

"Once fully integrated, the Company will be able to dynamically issue International Bank Account Number (IBAN) based accounts for both its corporate, and future individual, eMoney customers."

I take the above to mean they intent to progress from just having merchant/business accounts to actually holding accounts for individuals. This shows where management are wanting to take this thing and the growth potential. Foundations are still being laid and it is taking time but once everything is in place... boom. They are moving more and more towards full banking services with patented ID verification services used to on board  clients initially then they are up sold into various banking services.

Technically though, it would appear short term we are heading back to the 14.5/15c area. May get some uplift as 4C approaches. I really think once performance shares/dilution plays out the market will be more comfortable investing as they will know where they stand with ISX.
    Last edited by jlo2012: 21/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.