CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Central Consolidates Shares , page-5

1. 11,084 Posts.
    No, not a good thing for shareholders expecting a 5 or 10 bagger, that have been waiting for years. (20c .... to $1 or $2)
    (Once consolidated, say 60c, ... has to go to $3 or $6)

I think options will have more difficulty in being exercised now, Mar 2014 most at 80c, to $1.85.

Contrary to what Cottee says, shorters will still play with CTP even after consolidation and even if the SP increases.

IMO, a negative for SH's, ... in Cottee's favour to make company on the surface, look good, which really means jack s... until goods, (oil, oil, oil), being produced.

That is all Cottee had to do, drill baby drill, produce the oil from Surprise, Santos and Total.

I have been prepared to wait for this, so why couldn't Cottee, if oil will be flowing in next few months ?

The Share Price would have remedied itself when that started to happen, and then probably no need to consolidate.

No, as far as I am concerned , Cottee, only has looked after himself, those in the company, and "sophisticated" investors, and doesn't respect or regard the ordinary CTP investor, in fact they seem to be a pain in the a... that they exist.

WHY consolidate when so Close to production ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $103.1K 2.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 109782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.