BGD 1.61% 31.5¢ barton gold holdings limited

Hi BaltasarG and debt and regret.The announcement says on page...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

Hi BaltasarG and debt and regret.
    The announcement says on page 1 “The Central Gawler Mill is uniquely valuable strategic infrastructure for Barton. Being fully permitted and licensed, it provides considerable leverage to the regional development of gold mineralisation via either (or both of) third party toll milling or accelerated commissioning of ‘Stage 1’ operations utilising Tarcoola mineralisation.

"The announcement was about the challenger mill, they clearly state toll treatment as an option. now your suggesting "They're very strategic and are following that strategy. Challenger isn't part of that." if challenger isnt a priority or part of the strategy, was was the point of the announcement?

BaltasarG, in general, your posts are very interesting, and come across as someone who claims to know a lot about BGD’s plans strategies etc. but your reply in this case seems to be the opposite of what the announcement said, making me wonder how much of the material in other posts is just fan fiction and how much is good analysis.

I have been tempted to buy BGD a number of times since the float, and the potential for toll treated raised in this announcement was intriguing to me. I am generally curious a too where alternate mill feed might come from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $68.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $137.0K 427.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 61437 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ 165512
Last updated 15.42pm 13/05/2024 ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.