BGD 0.00% 31.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

Hey Baltasar.i see you did a nice pivot to commenting on MEUs...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hey Baltasar.

i see you did a nice pivot to commenting on MEUs threads but didnt actually address the question i was curious about. see below if you need a refresh

The announcement says on page 1 “The Central Gawler Mill is uniquely valuable strategic infrastructure for Barton. Being fully permitted and licensed, it provides considerable leverage to the regional development of gold mineralisation via either (or both of) third party toll milling or accelerated commissioning of ‘Stage 1’ operations utilising Tarcoola mineralisation.

"The announcement was about the challenger mill, they clearly state toll treatment as an option. now your suggesting "They're very strategic and are following that strategy. Challenger isn't part of that." if challenger isnt a priority or part of the strategy, was was the point of the announcement?

you seem to have a lot of thoughts on whats happening, but seem to avoid replying to a direct query.
    Also i think its healthy so some back and forth on threads, no shareholder/ hotcopper poster is happy with how things are going all the time, and someone who is also hyper pro XYZ always makes me wonder what they are playing at.

if this works for the way you invest all power to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $151.6K 482.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 98162 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ 302482
Last updated 15.57pm 10/05/2024 ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.