PYC 4.17% 10.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Well spotted @hottod ! It appears that PYC has gone stealthy...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1722
    Well spotted @hottod ! It appears that PYC has gone stealthy even in filing their patents. They used to mention specific areas like:
    • Kidney Diseases 1, 2, 3
    • Glaucoma
    • Optic Atrophy

Now, their patents are getting so broad that they could cover many different diseases. Here is a list of their stealthy patents:

Modulating Inflammation 1, 2, 3
    • Alzheimer's disease
    • Asthma
    • Cancer
    • Heart disease
    • Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS)
    • Type 2 diabetes

Modulating Autophagy
    • Strengthening the immune system to prevent diseases
    • Encephalopathy (disease of the brain that alters brain function or structure. It might be caused by infectious agent such as bacteria, virus, or prion)
    • Alzheimer’s disease
    • Age-related cataracts

Monogenic Neurodevelopmental Disorders 1, 2, 3, 4
    • Autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders below
    • Rett syndrome
    • Fragile X syndrome
    • Angelman syndrome
    • Prader-Willi syndrome

The SP right now does not reflect the true value of the company, Let's look at it as a coiled spring, the longer the big pharmas are sitting on their hands and not investing into PYC, the harder the spring is coiled. When one decided to team up, the rest would rush in like a flock in a feeding frenzy, bashing down their door with higher bids.

I know it's a long road from research to human trials to commercial sales. But judging on the breath and depth of their patent filing, the future is very bright indeed.

From a medical point of view, their RNA focus is on fundamental issues with the human body such as inflammation and autophagy. If they could successfully bring these processes under control through modulation, the benefit would be enormous and you would be looking at a market cap of > US$100b*, i.e. 800X of current SP or > A$50 per share.

* Note: A very conservative estimate of annual earnings = US$10b and P/E ratio = 10x => Market cap of US$100b. DYOR !

Please click the Great Analysis button if you appreciate my thoughtssmile.png
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4766/4766879-4b7436b12b1c7af6c35ea5bbb8720dbd.jpg

References:
    https://www.lakeforest.edu/news/the-importance-and-practical-application-of-autophagy-in-human-health
    https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/symptoms/21660-inflammation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.004(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $466.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $97.69K 977.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 202267 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 314019 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ 219624
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.