NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

or they get their costs to a point where the macro doesn’t...

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    or they get their costs to a point where the macro doesn’t matter. If they manage to keep their costs going down to 56c it doesn’t matter what the zinc price does. A lot more mines will be in trouble before century.

Best cure for low prices is low prices and a lot of the big zinc mines simply cannot drop costs like Century can by expanding output.
    For example dugald river is struggling to hit nameplate, you hear nothing about gamsberg etc. I bet even Glencore weren’t expecting TCs to explode like they have. I simply don’t buy into the continual rhetoric about zinc surpluses. Mines are not being developed and if they are they are struggling to hit nameplate (NCZ included in this). Even Macquarie who have been the biggest bears on zinc sent out a note last week saying they expect the worst is over for zinc demand.

Hats off to the shorters they have been so right it’s not funny but this company isn’t going to zero any time soon. 40m shares is going to be hard to buy back especially when the continual shorting stops!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.