NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

So the major differences between C1 costs and what I would term...

1. 10,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2081
    So the major differences between C1 costs and what I would term cash-out mine operating costs for NCZ would probably be: 1) C1 costs are reduced by the silver revenue, currently around $A1mil per quarter; 2) C1 costs don't include royalty costs - NCZ has two royalty costs, one held by a private entity being 2% of NSR, that currently costs NCZ around $A1mil per quarter(2% of $A50mil) and the Qld govt royalty of around 3.75% of NSR per quarter costing NCZ $A1.87mil - this royalty is currently cash-deferred but still payable in the future and obviously has P&L effect(after Commercial Production declared); 3) C1 costs don't include Interest paid on Varde loan of US$858k($A1.26mil) per quarter being 8%pa on US$42.9mil.
    So I'd say the C1 costs quoted by NCZ are around $A5mil under the actual mine operating costs each quarter and they obviously don't include exploration costs, staff costs and Corporate/Admin costs that were estimated by NCZ to cost $A7.2mil for the Sept quarter. CapEx or development costs are also not included in C1 costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.