HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Over recent years my biggest gripe with this Company has been...

1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Over recent years my biggest gripe with this Company has been its lack of what I would like to call unbiased disclosure. Always good news comes out like a flash. "We won Footscray Hospital". Great. Bad news however is slow and when released it has tended to be generally translated through rose coloured glasses. Always skewed to the positive outlook where possible, thus leaving shareholders to fill in the gaps.

I commend HIL that in the CEO release Outlook for 23/24 that for the first time that I can recall in many years the information released is more meaningful and helpful to shareholders. At least they have recognised that revenue is soft and that the Footscray Hospital isn't going to generate revenue till 2024 and had the willingness to release that. This is information that they should be releasing and in the past have been seemingly reluctant to do. This is helpful to shareholders not the one sided bull they have released previously.

Maybe shareholders can genuinely make up their own minds now based on hopefully what is a turn around in the way this Company releases information and not be reliant on other people to interpret the underlying data for them.

As I said I commend them on this change in attitude, I wish them success in their search for profitability but I still believe they are facing a massive mountain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.