IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

how good is our BOD.absolutely spot on. A lot of this may have...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    how good is our BOD.

absolutely spot on. A lot of this may have been written, but honestly the last 2 weeks of none sense can now just be history. I don’t post much, rather focus on what matters.

1. I don’t have any issues against day traders etc, but I now think the majority of them are looking elsewhere for a quick buck now that’s it confirmed the TOO much talk and hype and nasdaq listing is laid to bed.
    2. We didn’t need the funds but yes If the nasdaq didn’t freefall, scenario would have been different with the additional funds now.
    3. Makes supreme logic to hold off until results are released, which I have little concern will be highly valued and be a fantastic catalyst to seek deep US pockets whilst at the same time having an office and our leader on the ground.
    4. it’s all about the results some imminent and the vastness of our clinical trials. It’s just mind blowing with all our studies, which one becomes our first multi billion deal. My long standing portfolio is worth more than 50.5c low today or even the current rebound to 56. Not for sale Pfizer or resmed lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.