WHK 0.00% 1.5¢ whitehawk limited

Ann: CEO AGM Presentation, page-6

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hi Brett,

The contract I'm referring to is on slide 12, with US 580,000 expected in the first year. Terry said this contract was not included in the above figure of 1.5m USD of contracted revenue for the 2020 calendar year, but I imagine it must be very close to being locked in for it to be included in the presentation. She said this contract came from a paid proof of concept previously undertaken in 2019, and the client was impressed enough to bypass the usual prime contractor to subcontractor(where WHK generally sits in these deals) pathway and just work directly with whitehawk.

Also for others interested, the only question that came through was someone asking why Riverfort was the institution the shares are repeatedly placed to, specifically that Riverfort seems to sell on market frequently. Terry responded with WHK's agreement with Riverfort in that any profits made by on market selling are split evenly between WHK and Riverfort so it's not the worst thing when they sell, that WHK can't guarantee other institutions wouldn't similarly take short positions, and that they are careful of dilution as herself and the board are all invested in the share price. She also mentioned they hope this will be the last time they raise capital, as revenue will hopefully carry operations forward in future. Hope this helps!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.937M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2158574 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.