CCP 1.20% $15.13 credit corp group limited

Ann: CEO AGM Presentation, page-35

1. 12,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1354
    Thanks PP

I too am retired and have the time to research and post. I have a finance background in retail, industrial and financial services. A short stint in mining and which I now recognise I am a unsophisticated novice.

There is a poster here on HC that only invests in two stocks, FID and M7T. Your style might make these of interest to you. For full disclosure I own M7T and owned FID in the recent past. I am a big fan of both but the FID share price is precluding my re-entry.

I am looking forward to the next 18 months of results for CCP coming out of the US. I believe they will show that the company is on a significant growth path.

Here is an anecdote for you from Australia. The father of my potential son in law was seeking finance from Westpac for his substantial packaging business in early December. The comment from the Westpac Account Manager was that Westpac had received record credit card applications in the month of November. I expect every other card issuing bank in Australia had the same or similar outcome. Consumers are getting ready for running up expenditure on the credit card in 2023. I suspect interest rate increases are the main cause.

The winds are blowing favourably for CCP in late 2023 and 2024.

Cheers……D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.13
Change
0.180(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $1.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.97 $15.15 $14.83 $1.252M 83.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 542 $15.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.14 735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.