CCP 1.36% $15.24 credit corp group limited

Ann: CEO AGM Presentation, page-7

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Yes, I get that. I was merely illustrating that maybe, just maybe - the markets not done with this yet. In reality if I'm making a suggestion that the share price follows EPS, then it's pretty much halved anyway if you take it from the $24 mark. There's other (quality) businesses out there that are missing guidance by tiny amounts or are seeing margin contractions and they're getting slaughtered. I don't disagree with your comments. I like the business and will look to get back in closer to $10. Not too concerned if I miss an uptick.

@acwmr - good to see that you were at the AGM. I think Thomas is an incredibly good operator. But I'm not surprised with your remark that the meeting appeared to be "harmonious and orderly". I would expect nothing less from a board that have very little alignment to their own company. At the AGM in 2022, Howard Coleman asked the board if they'd be inclined to have more skin in the game and buy some shares on market. The answer was "Yes" - but they haven't. No wonder they seemed at harmony. But I take my hat off to you for attending and just like Joe Gambler, I don't necessarily disagree. I'm just super cautious on CCP right now. Their time will come around once this cycle plays out.

Lastly, the bear isn't always a pain the backside. Sometimes the bear makes valid points.

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/62871750/single
    @Goodfella58

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.24
Change
-0.210(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.037B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.18 $15.30 $15.00 $2.706M 178.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.25 294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.