LRK 2.99% 86.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Maybe so, but GB had a duty to disclose and he didn't. That is...

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Maybe so, but GB had a duty to disclose and he didn't. That is probably end of the story re the Board..

I see the key issue today, and tomorrow and the day after that is LMc as acting CEO... Need to get the replacement in and working... Mind you, there isn't much she can stuff up between now and then so take time and get the appointment right...

I would not be surprised if we end up with a VP from one of the big whisky houses, Imagine someone from Diageo signing on, particularly if they were involved in their premium single malt brands.. Talisker, Lagavulin, Singleton and the likes (Diageo also owns Johnnie Walker)...... Or From Chivas (Think Glenlivet and Aberlour)... Not sure if Lark could offer the salary, but they sure could offer some stock to make it worthwhile...

I could go on with countless other companies with high end brands that would have talent and an eye on the industry that could take Lark to the next level, particularly internationally.

Presumption of innocence for the Board? I think they deserve that for now.

That being said, I am happy with the current SP, ive got some other things on the go and would love for sub $3.50 to continue for another 8-10 weeks and ill top up further. I have a feeling that I wont get that chance though.... (Bloody biotecs, sure know how to suck up some cash, and delay after delay, say no more)...

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.025(2.99%)
Mkt cap ! $65.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.0¢ $40.36K 47.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 878 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 19094 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.