IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Bundy, At first that crossed my mind & probably lots of others...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Bundy,
    At first that crossed my mind & probably lots of others too BUT if LC sold any Shares on market she would have to advise the ASX & that would not be a good look to encourage everyone to exercise early then sell her Shares into it then have to go advise market & everyone that she did that?
    I am now actually thinking it is interesting that LC more specifically stated today that she is HOLDING them - she didn't have to add that in.
    Also, if fielding offers or partnerships from any Big Pharmas, the more money you have in your account the better it is to negotiate a higher deal & to me the video was hinting at good things to come (which would also benefit her Share Holdings poss by $$ millions) so I am now reading this as 'exercise your Shares early so we have more money in the account in case we get interest from Big Pharma that we think we might get & don't sell the Shares as you'll want to hold on to them as I am holding on to them also'...??
    We are all trying to read between the lines & who knows but if she planned to sell them I don't think she would have put out this release at all? I def do not want to be out of this stock & think we should probably see it as a positive indication of where IMU is heading rather than opposite. Only IMO of course (from someone who has been a member here for 20 years - watching markets & reading ASX announcements for that time lol)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.