IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: CEO and Managing Director increases shareholding in Imugene, page-19

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2527

At least we know that LC didn’t sell any shares before and including 4 August. It does not mean she won’t sell any today or here after.

This letter by Chairman PH is not a required disclosure as there is another formal Director interest disclosure made today which provides the exact same information. I wonder what the point of releasing this letter is?

I doubt PH would have released this additional letter to the market without first checking with LC if she intended to sell some shares in the near term to top up her depleted cash balances (less $405k, which is over a year’s salary) after the exercise of the options. Otherwise, PH should have waited and announced these together along the lines of .... LC sold just enough shares on market to fund her exercise of options. Similar to what Axel has done before. Of course I could be reading this wrong.

Now who exercised the IMUOA, IMUOB (over a year early) and the 10m @4C (5 months early)? And will there be another letter from PH?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.