LU7 13.3% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

whatever Michaels idea was, Mogul isnt that anymore. Moguls...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    whatever Michaels idea was, Mogul isnt that anymore. Moguls current business model is to buy other businesses and use other peoples ideas. Its the lowest of the low as far as business goes. Theres zero creativity, zero ingenuity. If Michael was on the right track as you say then we are currently on the wrong track as the business model has completely changed from an event organiser with tiered products (bronze , silver, gold) with the mighty failure of Rewired fest being the grand debut of the gold tier, to a Shell company aiming to buy other companies.

What business's are going to want to sell to mogul, only the bad ones because any self respective business owner who has put effort into building their business and sees a successful future in it isnt going to sell it off to such a pathetic shell company. Not unless they are willing to watch their hard work evaporate. If i developed a e sports company and was looking to sell it, Mogul would be the absolute last option as i can essentially all but guarantee that they will run it into the ground

Im sympathetic to you as im sure your down a considerable amount and are trying to convince yourself that everything will be ok, but in reality the company has nothing going for it and is in a much worse spot now than it was 2 years ago. i believe this due to the following reasons

-All revenue streams have been shut down
    -Shareholder communication has been near criminal with key business deals being terminated without informing shareholders
    -The CEO mysteriously left the company without any real statement and mogul failed to once again update shareholders
    -Director compensation has increased with Gernot giving himself a promotion
    -Key partners which mogul were very quick to say were interested in persuing business deals with , failed to do so
    -There has been millions in cash raised, all of which has either been burnt into IP that is now no longer being used (Sit and go or whatever that bs -was called, the Mogul app etc), or has been used to fund directors
    -All of moguls social media profiles are littered with negative comments from disgruntled shareholders and all messages have been ignored
    -Social media presence for the company is dead
    -according to someone on here, the phone line to the company is disconnected (I havent verified this )
    - its been nearly a year without any progress outside of saying they've evaluated more companies, with the only company announcements being increased compensation for directors and a name change.

I cant see a single positive for Mogul, besides the fact that the company hasnt officially gone into administration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $24.19K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1234056 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1009070 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.