LU7 13.3% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

theres no doubt about it gaming is a massive industry. I trully...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    theres no doubt about it gaming is a massive industry. I trully thought the route we were going with michael and teaming up with brands to deliver branded experiences was the best bet this company had. Now that thats done, its hard for me to see a viable business just from buying out other gaming companies. Theres not a whole lot of companies on offer for the sort of cash we have, maybe a semi successful indie game made by a very small team. Going to be very hard to scale it into a successful strategy from here on out

Esports is essentially just competitive versions of regular games. Most of the popular online games have casual and competitive playlists. Theres really no need to directly target kids as they all game anyway and are going to naturally get into the industry, which makes it so potentially lucrative when the right company comes along.

Im in my 20s and have gamed my whole life and have a good idea of the industry and i just cant see buy and build working. its all well and good to buy something, but how the hell can we build on it with no talent on the payroll. The company is so diluted and already in such a precarious position it just screams of scam at this point and directors taking a cheeky pay day manipulating the poor regulation of the ASX to essentially harvest money from investors and line their pockets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $24.19K 1.455M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1234056 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1009070 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.