OIL 0.00% 20.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

Moosey, I agree with you that "These people didn't come to...

1. 2,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Moosey, I agree with you that "These people didn't come to Optiscan by themselves" . The current Board comes from the tireless work over many months of Jeremy Baldock. Some will recall that Jeremy Baldock underwrote one of the CR`s (and supported others) of OIL and had the rug pulled from under him by the share dealing announcements of Gus Holt. I`m sure he could have withdrawn his support for that underwriting on those grounds, but didn`t. I remember a conversation I had with Jeremy when I said it would only take a few good men to see if OIL has anything to offer. It wasn`t his motivation however he has put together "a few good men".

The CEO comes with a modest salary and incentive package that can only be crystallised after some cost to him and reward for OIL shareholders. The Board doesn`t appear to need OIL to improve their financial position so their motivation looks altruistic!

Giusseppe is right with his comment "this is a formidable team" and a team that should give an opportunity to find whether there is anything in OIL`s technology to be had, give the cynics the opportunity to exit (it was never going to happen with OIL in suspension) and finally provide an opportunity to long termers in OIL that goes some way to resurrecting their faith and finances!!
    So no-one should have cause to complain about the opportunity that presents on OIL coming out of suspension!!

I should add that many including me that have supportd OIL in the past were prepared to walk away from any more support. We are all to be thankful to Jeremy Baldock for is work that gives OIL the opportunity to show us and him that the effort was worth it.

Here`s to a new beginning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $22.21K 109.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4871 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 9396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.