PNV 9.28% $2.59 polynovo limited

You commented on the fact that a 2c rise on a day meant the...

1. 469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    You commented on the fact that a 2c rise on a day meant the market wasn't impressed by CEO announcement so I called you out. The market is waiting for sales results and will continue to trade up and down and be shorted until that point. The market moves based on macro factors too and you don't get a re-rate just because a CEO comes onboard. You get the re-rate when they deliver the results.

I'm calling you out because you cherry-pick moments to fit your narrative. You are no hero going against the pack like you think you are. No one is asking you to believe the hype and I fully respect you having an alternative view. I take issue with the fact you comment when share market is up only 2 cents on day of CEO announcement, yet don't acknowledge you are the same broken clock from 0.90 to 1.50 - calling the market unimpressed. No one is expecting this to trend up in a straight line forever and most advocates are here are for the long term, unconcerned by short term movements in stock price. I fully expect that if the results aren't good, the share price could get pounded down. However, myself and others have made the assessment that there is enough evidence to suggest that this ship is going in the right direction and have enough conviction to ride the highs and lows irrespective of how the market reacted on the day of CEO announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.59
Change
0.220(9.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.787B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.44 $2.62 $2.44 $11.81M 4.632M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8020 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.59 48292 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.