PNV 0.00% $2.33 polynovo limited

Welcome to PNV. Swami RaoteGlobal Healthcare CEO & Board...

1. 4,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5649
    Welcome to PNV.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4546/4546487-c5d9aef2588457122b6a190185127bef.jpg

Swami Raote

Global Healthcare CEO & Board Director for CPG & OTC, Medical Devices and Pharma I Digital Transformation Evangelist

Jacksonville, Florida, United States500+ connections

About

Over thirty years of my career with Johnson & Johnson, I have had the incredible opportunity to drive transformative growth across fast-moving consumer goods, OTC products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. As a global citizen, my work spanned 20 years in both developed and emerging Asia-Pacific markets, as well as a decade in US and global leadership roles.

In my most recent role, I led the P&L for $ 3.6 B Global Vision Care business where I was able to accelerate growth momentum by driving comprehensive consumer centric digital transformation across internal operations & customers in US, Japan, China and critical W. European markets earning recognition from McKinsey as a rare Global E2E Digital Lighthouse in Jan 2020. Since 2019, I led a task-force to embed a digital and data science culture across the J&J family of companies.

I am deeply committed to the belief that ethical, responsible use of data and digital technologies has the power to transform patient outcomes and experience for the better, restoring humanity to healthcare.

While with J&J, I also had the opportunity to lead several high-impact, international community programs. Of these, I’m most proud of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program in India that I co-founded with the Indian Academy of Pediatrics and the Government of India. This program grew to become the single-largest child survival project in the country by training over 200K midwives and primary healthcare workers and helped reduce the country’s infant mortality rate by 30% in five years.

I am also proud of Sight for Kids a global program in partnership with Lions International. This initiative is now the largest school-based eye health education and vision screening program, covering more than 36M children across the developing world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.