MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Ann: CEO & Co-Founder Presents MSMCI Growth Strategy, page-23

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Yea i believe there will be one more cr for the WWT2 launch, that's when marketing spend spikes along with new judge contracts. But that could still be 3 to 4 month away. Usher/Jeb will leave in Feb, so can still promote 2 mini comps in the mean time.

Here's some quick thoughts on the monetisation streams. Anyone please correct me if i'm wrong.

In-app purchases and tipping - The app needs updating with gamification features for users to start putting value in the in-app currency, minimal revenue if implemented now without any update (like the live stream gifting), but big potential in the future. Can base whole business model on it ie Twitch, Live.me

Advertising - Depends on engagement stats to negotiate pricing. Ads delivered via video attracts higher premium compared to pop-up ads in-app. Was the 159hrs of video content consumed per day they announced, enough to start an advertising contract with significant revenue?

Branding/Sponsorship - Key to breakeven and fund mini-comps till WWT2. Can provide funding/prizes for competition.

Licence to different countries/Big Data - Revenue could be anything. India could be signed (90 days) before WWT2, and if revenue terms are favorable, will help msm cr at a higher sp for WWT2.

So what are the chances that msm updates their app with gamification features (that was tested in the beta app), then implement in-app purchases (stickers etc), then find a Brand to sponsor the next mini-comp in Jan with in-app advertising that can only be skipped after 5 sec when you start watching the videos?

Surely more chances than Jeb getting re-signed as a judge for WWT2
    Last edited by Quinten: 08/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.