RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: CEO Contract and appointment of Deputy Chairperson, page-2

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633

Ok I am confused... I thought we were already paying consultants to do the work and make recommendations to the new sub committee. I may be expecting too much but I would have thought nailing a critical agreement would have already been part of any CEO's brief. In fact "every" CEO's brief for at least the past 10 yrs ! I honestly hope we get that agreement by 31/12/19, suggesting we shareholders will have a meeting in December 19 and the arrival of an IER in November. That means a decision by Directors may need to be made by late October to mid November. Prior to that we will see the key findings of the consultants report on "alternatives to BBIG".

My concern is that I am not convinced anybody could come up with an alternative "locked and loaded" plan that could be put to shareholders inside 4 months. BBIG have been working on its master plan for years and so therefore are potentially the only option any Directors could reasonably be expected to consider seriously "if" the project is to advance in a timely fashion from this point. It should be remembered FMS shareholders do not have to make a decision by 31/12/19 just because someone gets a bonus. Getting the best deal for all FMS shareholders is the only objective.

I was not confused by the Chair's statement on the bottom of the ASX announcement referring to PIOP as "this valuable resource". A pretty obvious statement I know but one I welcome the Chair making.

Another mini step forward today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.0¢ $10.06K 12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5386 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 2966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.