RHK 2.89% 89.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: CEO Contract and appointment of Deputy Chairperson, page-12

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3137
    Basically a CEO is paid to run the day to day operations of the company and senior management etc. They answer to the boards directions who make decisions ideally best for a companies growth etc. CEO's can be terminated, have a lot of responsibilities and remunerated well. CEO's in a lot of cases in companies are like the escape goats and fall on the sword when bad boards and poor decisions have been made, exactly what happened recently to EGO.

Boards make decisions hopefully more good than bad, some bring relevant skills, some know nothing (make up bums on seats in some cases, EGO another example) some are hands on, some attend the office some only attend weekly etc, some are independent and act best for the company and all holders, very rarely are they ever terminated usually they resign or voted out.

Now with this appointment which I feel is quite strange because he was contracted here for past year or so to do exactly the same job as he is now officially doing, but now offer even bigger $$$ incentives. So what went wrong with achieving an outcome as a contractor? We all know Chinese want ore, are certainly keen to fund our ore, whether TIO want to dilute share holdings is a big question. BBIG building port/rail at great speed. So my ? is why the incentive and the change of direction.

Maybe IMO if they didn't attempt to destroy LTSH investment by T/O. delisting and fighting I guess just maybe we would have had a decision some time ago. Just think of all the money been absolutely wasted to date and achieved exactly what? What a terrible sad little company be become IMO since TIO arrived.

Anyway don't know the man and good luck to him after all the boards pulls the strings in most coys not the CEO. CEO's can advise but if boards don't agree then boards get what they get in most cases. Seeing we have our biggest holder on our board who own 90% of BBIG imo I don't see this new CEO having much say, just long hours administrating, planning etc for him. Hopefully FMS finally makes progress, not the destruction previously any longer. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.0¢
Change
0.025(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $177.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 92.0¢ 89.0¢ $18.54K 20.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 8492 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
89.5¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.87 %)
Open High Low Volume
89.5¢ 89.5¢ 89.5¢ 1
Last updated 13.49pm 05/06/2024 ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.