EMV 2.33% $2.10 emvision medical devices ltd

My key takeaways and announcements to look out for in...

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    My key takeaways and announcements to look out for in short/medium term were:
    • We are now gearing up for Stage 2 of the trials which will include stroke patients and patients with stroke mimics. Our regulatory engagement will be reinitiated in the coming months and we will prepare a presubmission to the FDA.
    • As we grow we may choose to outsource manufacturing of our potentially high margin consumable liquid and single use disposable cap in the local geographies where sales are primarily focused.
    • We have already been speaking to multiple suppliers of our subassemblies and components about volume pricing and feel that we are in a good space for the COGS (Cost of Goods Sold),continuity of supply and risk management.
    • Concurrently with out Gen 1 development (typo: should be our instead of out)
    • With our Gen 1device now under clinical investigation, product development and engineering resources in Sydney, alongside our Brisbane colleagues at the Translation Research Institute, have been freed up to expediate the development of our Gen 2 product.
    • Inhuman testing with the prototype system is slated for later this year with road/air ambulance trials targeted for next year.
    • We will continue to pursue both domestic and international non-dilutive funding pathways, including US federal agencies and private foundations, that may be available to us.
    • We continue to have discussions regarding direct investment as well as distributor/partnering alliances and have recently fielded a number of in bound targets with promise.

Last edited by milk: 28/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.10
Change
-0.050(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $179.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.12 $2.14 $2.03 $32.34K 15.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $2.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.10 9406 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.08
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.11 $2.13 $2.03 6767
Last updated 15.42pm 03/05/2024 ?
EMV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.