AHF 5.00% 2.1¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

I very much agree with the vision of the company and that there...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I very much agree with the vision of the company and that there is room in the market for what they are trying to accomplish. But my sentiment is similar to wgly.

I simply think they do not have the technical experience nor the funds to execute the strategy. My particular concern being in regards to IMF. Who is their technical manager with the experience in infant formula? Both the formulations and to advise on plant design and impact that will have on the formulation process? Because buying the Flaheys formulations doesnt mean you have a recipe list fit for your second hand plant. Speaking Of secondhand plants at $1.5mil for a 400kg/hr dryer/plant and relocation... that sounds like the cost of the metal in itself... maybe the score of the century but most likely they will struggle to get even the skim powder in spec without another $5mil+ in remediation work.

I would expect there stage 1 to blow out by 70-120%. Even with that if they are making money within 3yrs of commissioning I think they deserve a medal. As for stage 2, again realistically they need $60mil minimum for that strategy and for that I would like to see someone in the exec team with a history in commissioning dryers so they wouldnt need to outsource so much of the project management.

I believe there will be far more pain ahead for the shareholders in this one. But five years from now if its there should be enough jaded shareholders willing to give away shares at the moment they will likely get a bit of traction. More likely they go broke and the organic dairy farms end up supply ACM or ODFA.

regards
    DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $9.011K 429.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 546000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.