NVA 2.44% 20.0¢ nova minerals limited

So my understanding is that there is certainly a dilution should...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    So my understanding is that there is certainly a dilution should the options be exchanged and you don't participate in it yourself. But then the SP has also increased. Somehow, management can never get it right for everyone. There are always people who don't like the way it's done. I don't like the way the SP is going like anyone else. But couldn't this "attempt" to give us shareholders something at these low prices also be seen in a positive light?Assuming that the management assumes that after SS2 and the further drilling in this year the share price will actually be above 70 cents again, it would be an opportunity to participate in a possible (!) share price increase at this point in time. No one knows if NVA can actually deliver, but since the options cost nothing, where is the problem?The SP is what it is. And if there is the possibility to participate in a possible (!) increase, why not. There are many things that are not nice about NVA, but maybe you should accept the few positive things?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $43.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $440 2.202K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98798 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 11159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.