NVA 2.44% 21.0¢ nova minerals limited

Agreed, but might also add my main beef....Been caught before...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    Agreed, but might also add my main beef....
    Been caught before with a spec stock (HCH), when the numbers weren't as rosey as they had hoped they suddenly started to call it "Global Resource". Should have seen that as a warning bell, but got caught up in the emotion of Chris's statements that this was going to be big, e.g. Cathedral, RPM, MRE etc etc.
    Secondly they FAILED to keep the ASX / market informed that the previous MRE numbers were incorrect and not just slightly, but a lot! They probably knew this end 22 or early 23. They did not advise us at all and the SP drifted lower. I bought a lot more in support of the company expectations, vision and timeframes. This is all went out of the window. MRE delayed, SS2 delayed (from when we expected early '23), PFS will now be delayed, and therefore the DFS etc etc.
    I am thinking of doubling down again, but purely to fast track my exit on a bounce.
    Resource great, but faith in management is now shot!! Hard to support a company when you can't trust announcements or the numbers provided.

As for Craig's visits on here.....it's a bit of a joke. I know numerous directors on ASX listed companies, every single on of them is on HotCopper, to read up on peoples thoughts etc. We often talk about it at BBQ/coffees/bike rides. So 'officially' on HC as NVA rep, more effort is required to address retail concerns. Own time doesn't wash wish me, Directors don't work 8hr shifts, that's what they are paid for, extra effort!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $45.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.5¢ $10.88K 51.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148112 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.