FBR 2.17% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

"The learning experience in this testing phase was significant....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262

"The learning experience in this testing phase was significant. We now know what we need to do to further improve the current model of the Hadrian X ahead of deploying it in the field, and our engineers have already commenced making refinements to the robot that built the first full home structure to further optimise its performance."

"As a result of the engagement and contributions of our team and shareholders, we are now in a fantastic position where we’ve been able to prove our technology without having to commit ourselves to any one party or business plan, with 100% ownership of our Intellectual Property, and we will take the time necessary to assess all opportunities as they are proposed to us, and do what’s in the long-term best interests for the company. "

This is from the CEO's ADdress November 21st 2018.

I was planning to sell on reading this but decided to cancel my order. To me it shows a level of transparency in the company that has given me some comfort.

It works two-fold.

on the one hand it suggests the pragmatic application of the technology needs to be tweaked to suit the outdoors. I know it's not what's specifically written but that's how I interpret it. For someone that has done labour related work and also understands the core of programing, small degree of AI and robotics with any such projects or technology the "unknown unknowns" will always come into play. Projects rarely go to plan as there is so many of these "unknown-unknowns" - the things that don't work when they should and you can't figure out why. The things that work when they shouldn't and you can't work out why or how to implement it, moving forward.

It's part and parcel of the work and what matters is the team's ability and dedication to superceded and overcome these matters.

Secondly I think they remain strongly optimistic on the outcomes and are still excited as a company if they are trying to keep their options open persay with their intellectual rights. If they said it back in November that they want ot keep doors open and not get locked into any one path then it suggests to me that they still see huge potential in the concept (though pragmatic application is obviously a challenge) and thus even back then were suggesting that they weren't going to follow a traditional path and be locked in necessarily by the likes of CAT.

As such I've cancelled my order and am going to continue to watch this space. It's going to go one of either way but the very fact the CEO himself suggests this is pivitol times for the company means we're of the same mindset

Last edited by _5had0w_: 05/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $226.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $48.16K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 246060 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 114186 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.