AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Well at least we know Where's Wally exists.Not sure why he...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Well at least we know Where's Wally exists.

Not sure why he couldn't come out with something much earlier to address S/Holders understand he wanted to look at all aspects of the company and hopefully he looked very hard at those who have contributed to the destruction of the company's value.

Fundamentally the goal posts have changed again with the new CEO changing tack to revert back to Sulphates and in doing so has pushed the timelines way out, will shareholders stick around for 4 or 5 years imho I don't think so, many will look to get out this FY. Hopefully the BEOT will start a pump so holders can salvage as much as they can from this shipwreck.

The company desperately needs to raise cash very soon this will be a pivotal point as to the company continuing to keep the doors open i am not sure they can ask Mum an Dads to prop them up anymore given the timeliness put forward and therefore its more likely they will need to hit up the BEOT again will they be successful, looking at the last GM the voting was only 55% for the Board not very good at all so it shows many have had near enough of the rubbish put out by those remaining on the board and hopefully the new CEO will see they are as useful as tits on a bull and have them move on.

Shareholder's couldn't be that stupid to think that Ramsden, Marinelli an Co are the right people for the company to survive, imo it needs a complete clean out of those mentioned as previously stated going to be an interesting AGM forthcoming one would think and even more interesting will be the company's ability to raise cash to fill up the feed bins and or succeed at arranging finance with the same trough munchers still feeding from Shareholder's funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.