AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Otherwise known by splitting hairs, which is fine by me. "No...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    Otherwise known by splitting hairs, which is fine by me. "No Absolutes Here IMO"

Wrong again the Absolutes you say are missing are these;

Benjamin Bell continued to tell blatant lies to shareholders and investors this cost shareholders millions.

God only knows what he said to the management of SK International in his dealings with them.

The Board of Auz Mines then threw him under the Bus to take a hit all whilst they were responsible for the destruction of investor's money.

The BoD's including Benjamin Bell stipulated they would never Consolidate they lied, and what has happened since the Consolidation SP was around 23 cps and they have managed to destroy that down to 5.7cps through "Good Management" I think not.

Yes when one takes on board what this BoD's have achieved since they list the SKI Deal excluding MH isn't it any wonder they are crawling on their hands an knees sucking up to LG to help an for good reason because they are incompetent in being able to get financing for a Shoe Shine Boy let alone a Billion Dollar project with the current position they are in and those with half a brain can see they will not achieve funding under the current BoD's.

Yes your right there is "No Absolutes Here"

Not with the troughs feeders still there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $760 94.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 10196179 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 473959 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.