FPR 0.85% $3.52 fleetpartners group limited

Ann: CEO/MD's AGM Address to Shareholders, page-4

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    This must break new records, we are now almost 4 months since MMS merger proposal and still unsure whether it's going ahead. Surely there is a time limit on when this expires. 

Laughable MMS look at ECX outlook forecast and think it has the right to now revisit the proposal when its own outlook is no better.

MMS know a delay will impact on staff morale (have I still got job?) and therefore business performance so a delay playing into their hands.

ECX board, grow a pair and tell them to go jump they are nothing but noise causing disruption.

I for the life of me can't see why ECX shareholders would support the current offer nevertheless a reduced one.

It won't go ahead and that is a good thing, not sure it can as it would no longer be deemed in shareholders interest since it is inferior to the cash offer received prior.

Getting frustrated here, bring it to a head.

The satisfaction our board could get from an announcement saying due to the recent poor performance in the MMS SP their largely stock offer is no longer appealing nor supported by the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.