AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

In discussions at the end of AGM I think Fred mentioned in the...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    In discussions at the end of AGM I think Fred mentioned in the order of a $50m capital raise would be needed to support the next stage, including initial market development and establishment of automated chip packaging facilities.

Given the capital raise would be occurring after public demonstration of the working chip, I could imagine the share price at that time could well be $50. With around 27m shares on issue, this would only require 1m new shares, or a dilution of 3.7%. Even if the new shares were issued at $20, this would only be a 9% dilution.

Also, given AKP's proposed approach as a fabless operator with outsourced production, (ie simply collecting a profit margin on every chip produced by the Fabs), I can't imagine they will need to raise hundreds of millions from here on out, even to scale to massive production volumes. Aside from production, even marketing costs are likely to be limited. It's not as though a massive marketing campaign would be required to generate interest from customers like a consumer product.

Bring it on!
    Last edited by Jock0: 17/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.