ABX 3.92% 5.3¢ abx group limited

Hilarious and may be true but:what metric are you using to say...

1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    Hilarious and may be true but:
    what metric are you using to say is slow? This is a common narrative across HC and tends to be a reflection of inpatience rather than experience.

Suggest you get familiar with some of the HPA companies and see the difficulties e.g.FYI.
    Discovering and developing a new industrial process is totally different to defining a resource and digging a hole in the ground.
    10-30 years is not unusual,

For a new resource find they are moving quickly in defining the resource. Again what metrics are you using? Many that appear to be rapid are well known commodities where the company has a running start with exploration campaigns by predecessors.5 years from wow to go is regarded as reasonable.

As a small business operator who orders something and gets it done,I suspect that your patience is tested when slow and a swift kick up someone's kyber pass will get it done-that's the world of small business.

Nothing like that happens in a business faced with multiple regulatory authorities,esp in Tas where over governance is de rigour.,,,let alone all the compliance issues with the ASX where all announcements need the "i"s dotted and "t"s crossed.

What's wrong with a chairman who knows how to deal with reality? When premier,Lennon had a reputation for getting things done, so we should give credit where its due.He can kick butt with the best,but this is the new sensitive concensus labour.......enough said unless Asculpeous gets reported to 1 of 1000s of various authorities and Quangos that infest this country.

Also note that we appear to have a new highly credentialled board member and Soundy has gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $147 2.795K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 11915 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4000
Last updated 13.53pm 31/05/2024 ?
ABX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.