ABX 0.00% 4.0¢ abx group limited

Hi Friar, most of the answers to your questions are in the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Friar, most of the answers to your questions are in the quarterly just released:
    EV plant will cost $12.5m-16m and should be finished by Sep 18.
    Full plant to cost $50m and be completed by end of 2019.
    Funding of EV plant is being worked on now - they have given themselves til Jun18. They will no doubt apply for grants as they did in QLD. R&D grants should also be available as this is new tech. ALCORE JV shares have not been negotiated yet as % may depend on funding.

Cap raise may be necessary but hopefully for much less than $12-15m, but between now and Jun18 there will hopefully be a solid news flow about ABX's 3 other projects, which may increase SP and reduce dilution. IF EV plant unsuccessful, they'll walk away. If it does work, yes it will be almost too good to be true. We will be producing aluminium fluoride cheaper than anyone else on the planet. I still consider this project blue sky. Certainly the market places no value on it.

Binjour and Penrose should start generating cash sometime in 2018. Binjour will have no capex as it is being farmed out. Penrose capex should be less than $5m (maybe as low as $1m) as its really just a quarry and ABX won't be doing any processing. Annual op cash flow from these two projects alone should be $10-20m after capex of less than $5m. Show me another small cap mining stock with numbers like those! Negotiations with offtake partners are no doubt in progress, but nothing can be announced until signed. I'd be hoping both projects were producing by the end of 2018. Not bad for a company with a market cap of $21m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.