MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Hi ddwn- Good to meet todayA couple of things that I could add...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi ddwn- Good to meet today
    A couple of things that I could add for some colour as my interpretations of some comments (again these are my interpretations only here and may not accurately reflect what was said)
    Re funding for the Adult trial. confirmation of previous statements about the cost being in the mid single digit Millions to MSB with the new information that it consisted of the company contributing the cells only... (circa $5 million) and the belief that the other trial costs were to be fully funded through BMT- CTN-
    I offered the feedback that the way the company communicated with share holders was at times frustrating and used the recent adult trial partnership announcement as one example which left many wondering/speculating about those relevant details such as the partnership funding specifics ..he defended this by saying that b/c it is yet to be fully formalised he wouldn't want to pre-empt the US partners ..and also said that he hoped that people would have noticed that his report was a lot more specific around priorities, strategies, timelines etc.. in other words I took it that he already acknowledged the desirability to be more transparent where possible.
    re future funding he didn't rule out offering shareholders the opportunity of involvement in a raise or of putting his own money into a capital raise if it came to that option... also that some of the larger institutional holders had a willingness to take more shares ..
    he appeared very alert to the issue of any one entity taking such a large holding that a takeover at a low ball price might be an unwanted possibility... and also acknowledged the role that shorters were having on share prices...he also mentioned that the relationship remained positive with Oaktree . .. In discussions I took it that there were no issues with the security of our IP
    Also of interest was the comment that the Bio tech landscape generally is so difficult at present that for some other Bio techs they are struggling so much they were approaching other co's inc MSB for interest in acquiring their IP...including Car T therapy IP ...
    Also that there were opportunities for ongoing informal discussions with the FDA, which was of assistance I assume one can guess between whom. that might occur ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.