ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

Ann: CEO presentation to AGM, page-9

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Thanks again TWH; Your annual presence fills a gap. And a couple of important points you mentioned I'll refer to in next post.

Thanks again Jsmama; I knew you'd come through, faster and more efficiently than me (I'd still be cross-referencing with a dictionary).  Most of the fellas here would trust your opinion.  Ofcourse as our designated Competitor Analyst, or DORFU (Doin' Our Research For Us), if you're wrong and Simon does his dough, well that would be all your fault!

Some negatives - Not knowing the new strategy or the impact on us including timewise. And there is definitely no guarantee it will bring even reasonable value. I understand the reason Cisco bailed.  I'm going to express my thoughts (like I dunno) on this new strategy next post and hope others will post their thoughts.
    I think I read 1/3 of users showed improvement; has it changed again?
    Why so slow with POP approval in USA & Eu.?
    I haven't yet figured out any significance to not chasing ISO 13485.

Burette, on of the very big positives. Performed EXTREMELY well.  Seems certain it will now get traction; note the words 'WILL prove it can be a commercial success'.  This is alive again, it's a long term play, is likely to see in the short term additional hospitals start using, and boost the value proposition for ALT progressively.  It's worth our current mc or more, imo.  And finally we got an explanation for lack of progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.