LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

Without any intention of becoming polemic, I must respectfully...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Without any intention of becoming polemic, I must respectfully disagree with the statement "that neither candidate is necessarily bad for LPI" and for that matter Chile. Boric at the very least will attempt to inject the State into the Lithium industry. He is a declared foe of the privatization of the mining industry and has clearly stated his intention several times for the government to participate in the Lithium industry. Boric also wants to establish a national green hydrogen company, as part of his vision of a state-led energy transition.
    This attached article focuses on this issue. www.nasdaq.com/articles/chile-election-favorite-talks-up-state-lithium-firm-slams-error-of-privatization
    This potential government involvement in the Lithium industry under a Boric administration is already also happening in Bolivia and Argentina where YPA S.A. the oil company owned by the Argentina government is in discussions with Ganfeng.
    In Latin America an investor can not assume that a Government will act rationally. For instance, even though mining exports are fundamental for the country's economy, Peru has recently shot down four mines responding to local pressure.This action has significantly affected Hochschild Mining's stock. www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/u-k-listed-miner-plunges-as-peru-moves-to-shut-mines-11637583902In

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.